Isoped is a portable medical device that provides rehabilitative exercise therapy solutions for those with limited mobility. Improved health and vitality are possible, even for those who are unable to move freely due to lifestyle, diagnosis, injury, or physical limitation.
Isoped will be available in two models: consumer and clinical. The clinical version has a phone app for remote control. The consumer version will have a corded device control.
- Foot pedals can be adjusted, rotated, and elevated for a customized experience.
- Includes removable attachments for additional fitness options.
- Provides therapy in the seated, reclined or supine positions
- Stows easily under a couch, desk, or bed.
Assist a little, or a lot:
- Assistance mode gives an added boost, perfect for those with significant physical limitations.
- Resistance mode is perfect for rehab patients and those looking for an extra challenge.
Isoped can help:
- Increase circulation
- Improve muscle tone
- Increase strength and stamina
- Boost confidence, mood, and overall sense of well-being